Teresa is a sought-after keynote speaker, having spoken at conferences, workshops, libraries, and schools across the nation. She has also worked with The Boys and Girls Clubs of America, SOS Mentor, Children’s Bureau, Choose Health LA, Let’s Move! West LA, and others. Teresa is currently partnering with the University of Southern California on their Joint Educational Project (JEP) program. She has been featured in Good Morning America, USA Today and Parenting magazines, Reader’s Digest, Fox11 LA, Telemundo, CBS LA, and other media outlets.
An engaging, relatable choice as a speaker for your upcoming event, Teresa can customize the experience to meet the objectives and needs of any group.
Potential topics include:
• How to Choose the Law School That’s Right for You
• Study Smarter, not Harder: Strategies to Help You Survive and Thrive
• Stress Management for Law Students with Yoga
• What’s It All Mean? A Crash Course on First-Year Law School Core Subjects
• Law School is Nothing Like College: What to Expect Your First-Year, from Someone Who’s Been There, Done That, and Succeeded
Attendees at Teresa’s events walk away feeling more confident, less stressed, better prepared, and armed with secret tips and tricks to get the most out of law school.
Workshops and keynotes can be customized to students thinking of applying / recently accepted to law school, just started law school, or already in law school.
To contact Teresa about a speaking engagement, please fill out this form.